- A committee under the direction of Ministry and Counsel composed of members from Providence and Saylesville recognized for their gifts of spiritual support, leading, and insight.
- Ministry and Counsel shall determine the size of the committee taking into consideration the needs of the Meeting.
- Service on the committee by members shall not exceed two (2) consecutive, three (3) year appointments.
- To complement the efforts of Ministry and Counsel in the areas of:
- Supporting and assisting those in the Meeting with personal and/or spiritual matters.
- Assisting members/attenders during times of crisis.
- Listening deeply and being present to the needs of the meeting community.
- Reaching out to those unable to attend or fully participate in the life of the meeting.
- Addressing issues as directed by Ministry and Counsel on behalf of the Meeting.
- Seeking assistance from various professional/outside organizations and individuals when appropriate.
- To respect and protect the confidences and trust of all matters brought before the committee.
- To maintain open communications with Ministry and Counsel and keep it informed about matters before the committee.
- To recognize the importance of nourishing its members’ own health and well being.
More information may be obtained by contacting the at the Pastoral Care Committee.